For Chocolate Frappuccino / Caramel Frappuccino / Vanilla Frappuccino
- Brew two capsules of L'OR Espresso Supremo / L'OR Espresso Onyx / L'OR Ristretto, then put them in the refrigerator to cool.
- Pour the milk and the cooled espresso in a blender.
- Add the sugar, chocolate syrup and ice cubes / add the sugar, caramel syrup and ice cubes / add the ice cream.
- Secure the lid and blend the mixture until smooth. This should take around 30 seconds.
- Pour the frappuccino into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup / a drizzle of caramel syrup / a vanilla pod to serve.