- Make an espresso and leave to cool. You can choose which espresso you want, if you need a caffeine kick, we recommend using a double espresso. For a more balanced Espresso Tonic, use one espresso, like our Forza.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the espresso. Your Espresso Tonic is almost ready.
- Add 150 ml of Tonic Water. Stir gently.
- Decorate the Espresso Tonic with a lemon zest.
You can change the taste of this non-alcoholic coffee cocktail by adding ingredients. Fresh lemon slices, ginger syrup, grapefruit syrup or basil are all great additions. Discover your favourite iced coffees and mocktails with L'OR.